 Local / United Kingdom / 3903
Re: Southport - probably can't make it
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 17 May 2000 07:36:42 GMT

...don't think I'll be able to make it to Southport either 8-( got a bit of
a situation here...

I've already set-up trades with a number of you. I'll contact those of you
individually to make alternate arrangements.

Open question (probably aimed at Huw or Jason really) - can anyone take
goodies up on my behalf? That's sets and parts for pre-arranged trades as
opposed to all Joyce's parts! I'm happy to drop them of one evening some
place not too far from the M25 8-)

TIA

Jon.