 Local / United Kingdom / 3645
Re: Tesco discounts - new today!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 17 Apr 2000 18:10:31 GMT

I'm beginning to think one has to be mad to buy Lego at full RRP.

Scott A

Jon D Hayward <JonDHayward@Cableinet.co.uk> wrote in message
Get down to our local Tesco NOW!!! The instruction came from head office
this morning, probably to all branches to reduce their LEGO (for the • Easter
break?). Here's what Chatham branch had:

3501 Jet Car £2.00
3502 Bi Wing 75p
3503 Mini Sonic  £1.49
3504 Hook Truck £1.99
3505 Sky Fly £1.99
3506 Road Ripper £1.00
3531 Tri Bike £1.50
3532 Jet Ski £2.50
3551 Dino Jet £6.66

5900 Sam Grant 99p
5906 Masked Ruler £1.33
5936 Spider's Secret £3.33

6013 Samurai Swordsman 66p!
6033 Treasure Transport £3.32
6326 Town Folks £3.49
6433 Coast Watch £6.66
6452 Mini Rocket Launcher 66p!
6458 Satellite and Astronaut £1.16
6572 Wind Runners £3.32
6585 Hang Glider £1.00
6856 Planetary Decoder £6.99 (one only - damaged)
6919 Planetary Prowler £9.88

8203 Rover Discovery £1.49
8213 Spy Runner £4.99
8218 Trike Tourer £3.32
8226 Mud Masher £6.99
8268 Scorpion Attack £6.66
8269 Cyber Stinger £7.66
8425 Black Hawk £14.99
8444 Air Enforcer £6.66 (I took the last one)
8445 Indy Storm £9.00 (I took the last one which was damaged)
8462 Tow Truck £32.48 (several left!)

Just (E&OE) Jono .oO (and the dead snowman - thanx Liam!)