 Local / United Kingdom / 3660
Re: J-Box Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 18 Apr 2000 22:03:36 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Ian Bishop writes:

I have updated JB2, but am unsure of progress on JB1 and JB3.

JB2 has gone round at an incredible speed!

I am confused now. I am currently in possession of what I believe to be
J-box 1. The web site suggested it had to go to Michael Edwards next,
but I just got mail from Jason Briscoe suggesting it was to go to John
Stormes.

  http://web.ukonline.co.uk/liamp/jbox/tracking.html

You've to send it to Michael Edwards after the NEXT time you get it, I think!

That page is linked from the standard UK LUGNET group page:

  http://www.lugnet.com/loc/uk/

Richard