 Local / United Kingdom / 3656
Re: J-Box Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 18 Apr 2000 19:47:02 GMT

I have updated JB2, but am unsure of progress on JB1 and JB3.

JB2 has gone round at an incredible speed!

I am confused now. I am currently in possession of what I believe to be
J-box 1. The web site suggested it had to go to Michael Edwards next,
but I just got mail from Jason Briscoe suggesting it was to go to John
Stormes.

Can someone enlighten me please - who is the controlling authority,
where can I view the lists of participants, and where do I get the next
address to send the box to from? Sorry for the ignorance but I haven't
had much time to monitor the group in recent months.

Ian Bishop, Ayrshire, UK