 Local / United Kingdom / 3658
Re: Seperated at birth
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 18 Apr 2000 20:34:44 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Ian Bishop writes:
While on this thread, has anyone noticed the similarity between Huw
Millington and Smithers - Mr Burns' right-hand man in the Simpsons?!

Never having seen the Simpsons I am unsure if that's a compliment or an
insult...

Someone please advise :-)

It's neither, merely an observation, don't worry!

Smithers is quite an affable chap who acts as a tempering influence on
his boss's more extreme ways of doing things.

Ian Bishop, Ayrshire, UK
http://www-atdp.berkeley.edu/1623/students/simon/smithers-mug.gif is a mug shot
of Smithers.
Alan