 Local / United Kingdom / 3608
Re: Seperated at birth
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 12 Apr 2000 18:56:00 GMT

You bear a remarkable resemblance to Pob.

Excuse my ignorance, but who or what is Pob?

While on this thread, has anyone noticed the similarity between Huw
Millington and Smithers - Mr Burns' right-hand man in the Simpsons?!

And Richard F is of course Neil from the Young Ones if he takes his
specs off.

Sorry guys, it had to be said, all in good fun of course :)

Flame on!

Ian Bishop, Ayrshire, UK