 Local / Portugal / 709
Re: OT: Quick homework help :-)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.pt
Date:
Fri, 22 Nov 2002 12:53:26 GMT

In lugnet.loc.pt, Deidre Rushton Brumby writes:
Hi Pedro,

Not sure if you've got all the info you need now, but I'm in Tasmania
(-42deg58').

Which is the closest to my latitude (41º N) so far :-)

I don't often see sunrise as I have a baby that doesn't go to
sleep until around midnight and sunrise today was 0532 daylight savings
time, I need much more sleep than that!  I would be happy to take sunset
measurements (at a much more manageable 2021) if that would help (although
probably not today - it's raining and there's no sun to be seen).

That would certainly be a great help, Deidre - thank you!
But please take your time - I only need this for next week, I suppose in the
meanwhile the weather will improve for one reading ;-)

Pedro