 Local / Portugal / 708
Re: OT: Quick homework help :-)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.pt
Date:
Fri, 22 Nov 2002 02:36:56 GMT

Hi Pedro,

Not sure if you've got all the info you need now, but I'm in Tasmania
(-42deg58').  I don't often see sunrise as I have a baby that doesn't go to
sleep until around midnight and sunrise today was 0532 daylight savings
time, I need much more sleep than that!  I would be happy to take sunset
measurements (at a much more manageable 2021) if that would help (although
probably not today - it's raining and there's no sun to be seen).

Deidre (Still lurking on lugnet, just not very often - but I'll keep an eye
on this thread!)
drb@tasmail.com