 Local / Danmark / 149
Re: Going to Billund
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.dk
Date:
Tue, 12 Sep 2000 00:16:43 GMT

In lugnet.loc.dk, Jacob Sparre Andersen writes:

  I still haven't been there, do you want to go there tomorrow ?

[ tomorrow = friday? ]

  Too late, I couldn't check my email earlier and now I'm already back home.
I'll bug the newsgroup with some questions later, they gave me a book
called "culture shock: moving to Denmark" that doesn't say many good things. :)

Everything went fine in the interview in Billund, I got the job

Congratulations.

but I don't know if I'll get used to things here.

I hope you will.

  It's a Lego-maniac dream, they had a room with boxes with *all* current
parts (including stuff like micromotors and RCX) in all colors and everyone
has some sort of bucket, so you can take whatever you want to your table and
build with it. :)

  But they really scared me when they said: "winter here is not bad, the
lowest temperature is -20 degrees", and if you have ever been to Billund, you
know how small the city is.

Leonardo