 Local / Danmark / 140
Re: Going to Billund
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.dk, lugnet.legoland.billund
Date:
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 21:47:47 GMT

Hi,
We were there several years ago now, but if you have the time, walk (or drive)
a few blocks to the air/space/Faulk (spelling probably wrong, means emergency
but was a guy's name) museum "next door". Its quite nice, and fun as well, and
takes about 2+ hours. Also a daytrip to Ribe (west coast) is fun, wrong
direction from Cobenhavn though. I would also recommend the Gammle Stan (Old
town) in Arhus, and the DSB (Danish State Bahn) Train museum, and less so H.C.
Anderson's house both in Odense. If you can, get on a ferry and buy all the
ferry sets you can carry. 20/20 hindsite there.
Mark