 Local / Danmark / 144
Re: Going to Billund
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.dk
Date:
Thu, 7 Sep 2000 16:15:34 GMT

In lugnet.loc.dk, Jacob Sparre Andersen writes:

I would also recommend the Gammle Stan (Old town) in
Arhus,

You're mixing Swedish and Danish here - it's "Den gamle by"
- but you're right about it being in Århus.

  I don't speak either language but I did went to Gamla Stan in Stockholm so I
think Jacob might be right. :)

That can be quite hard. Denmark is quite well equipped with
bridges by now. - You can even drive all the way around the
Baltic Sea.

  I was thinking about taking a boat to see the bridge from Denmark to Sweden,
I'm curious as an engineer.

Leonardo