 Local / Danmark / 146
Re: Going to Billund
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.dk
Date:
Fri, 8 Sep 2000 06:11:42 GMT

Leonardo:

  I was thinking about taking a boat to see the bridge from Denmark to Sweden,
I'm curious as an engineer.

I am not sure how that can be arranged, but I think they
still have an exhibition centre at the Swedish end of the
bridge.

Play well,

Jacob

--  E-mail:               sparre@cats.nbi.dk              --