 Local / Danmark / 142
Re: Going to Billund
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.dk, lugnet.legoland.billund
Date:
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 06:46:18 GMT

Mark:

We were there several years ago now,

Things have changed a bit since then.

but if you have the time, walk (or drive) a few blocks to
the air/space/Faulk (spelling probably wrong, means •                 Falck
emergency but was a guy's name) museum "next door". Its
quite nice, and fun as well, and takes about 2+ hours.

I am almost certain that the air museum has moved to
Helsingør (north of Copenhagen).

Also a daytrip to Ribe (west coast) is fun,

They have a nice cathedral there.

wrong direction from Cobenhavn though.

That hasn't changed. ;-)

I would also recommend the Gammle Stan (Old town) in
Arhus,

You're mixing Swedish and Danish here - it's "Den gamle by"
- but you're right about it being in Århus.

and the DSB (Danish State Bahn) Train museum, and less so
H.C. Anderson's house both in Odense.
       Andersen
             ^
But yes.

If you can, get on a ferry

That can be quite hard. Denmark is quite well equipped with
bridges by now. - You can even drive all the way around the
Baltic Sea.

Play well,

Jacob

--  E-mail:               sparre@cats.nbi.dk              --