 Local / Danmark / 135
134  |  136
Subject:
Going to Billund
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.dk, lugnet.legoland.billund
Date:
Sun, 27 Aug 2000 21:03:44 GMT

  Hi,

  I'll be visiting Billund in Monday and Tuesday of the next week (4 and
5 of September), maybe I'll get there one day earlier, after that I'll
go to Copenhagen. Does anyone have any advice about what to do in
Denmark or some Lego-shopping addresses ? Also, how's the weather this
time of the year (I'm expecting something like 20 degrees) ?

Leonardo

PS: If anyone wants to get together for some talk just send me an email.