 Local / Danmark / 147
Re: Going to Billund
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.dk
Date:
Fri, 8 Sep 2000 06:32:00 GMT

Leonardo:

  I hope you agree on the overrated part of his comment,

Exactly.

I would also recommend the palace tour in Cobenhavn, and the one that goes
underneath it.

That's the parliament building. Definitely worth a tour. I
might want to come along.

  I still haven't been there, do you want to go there tomorrow ?

[ tomorrow = friday? ]

I'm at Risø (35 km from Copenhagen) most/all day, so I am
not sure I can make it back to town before they close, but I
will check it out.

I'd really like to talk to you about life in Denmark.

Give me a call on 46 77 51 23 (work) or 21 49 08 04 (everywhere else),
so we can plan where and when to meet.

Everything went fine in the interview in Billund, I got the job

Congratulations.

but I don't know if I'll get used to things here.

I hope you will.

Play well,

Jacob

--  E-mail:               sparre@cats.nbi.dk              --