 Local / Canada / Ontario / Toronto / 129
Re: Medieval BrikWars Layout - Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor, lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 5 Jun 2000 05:15:32 GMT

Jeff Elliott wrote:

Photos of the upgraded layout, and a small BrikWars skirmish at the bridge, may
be found here:

I've already asked what's with Kipper's fish (I get the name, but the story is a
bit unclear...did he somehow attract remoras?), but I love the chickens, or ducks
if
you prefer to keep 'em in black.  Mmmm.

The whole layout is really very nice.  The landscape lends itself well to
photography.  Other than that, no real notes to add.

best

LFB