 Castle / 4841
Re: CASTLE WARS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 5 Jun 2000 18:49:58 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jeff Johnston writes:
Theoretically, there is no right answer, so I will just add to the debate...

1. Samurai and Ninjas

Reasoning and rationale: (idle ramblings)

Highest evolutionary form of honor, devotion, and commitment to their
Fuedal Lords.

If "honor" won fights, the US would still be part of the British Empire.
After all, the Brits were honorable: they lined up like they "should",
while those sneaky Americans sniped at them and used guerilla warfare
tactics...

Lots of great points, it looks like the Ninjas are gonna take a beating, but
their gunpowder might save them from complete defeat. See… I told you that
every thing in the Castle universe was balanced!!! :)

Also, the Fright Knight contingent may be represented by the ‘Vampire Count’
army in Warhammer ® They both have Dragons, the undead, and Willa the Witch
could be a necromancer!

P.S. I still believe that the Black Falcons could win!

Sincerely,

            Richard

You can reach me at shroud_of_kung_fu@hotmail.com

-Lego good, Canada great.-