 Castle / 4828
4827  |  4829
Subject:
CASTLE WARS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 4 Jun 2000 22:39:53 GMT

Sergio Guerra wrote in Aquazone:

Free-for-all in the Aquazone!
If all the forces in the Aquazone were to go into an all-out battle
with each other, who would be the victor?

This questions implications intrigued me!

Of all the various lands and kingdoms in the Castle universe, which group
would survive a great war!

I’m NOT just talking good ( Royal Knights, Royal Knights, Crusaders… etc.) VS.
evil (Fright Knights, Wolfpack, Darkforest… etc.)

But, if each force ( all 12 ) entered into a gigantic battlefield, who would
emerge as the survivor!

These are the contenders:

Black Falcons
LEGOLAND Castle
Black Knights
Crusaders
Dark Forest
Dragon Masters
Forestmen
Fright Knights
Knights’ Kingdom
Royal Knights
Wolfpack
And yes, I'll include Ninja

I believe that the ‘Black Falcons’ would emerge victorious admits the blood
and slaughter of the battle. They may not possess the best heavy Calvary
(cause the Black Knights have that, with their Body armor and visored helmets)
or the savage relentlessness of the Wolfpack (cause they are all offence), or
the stealth of the Forestmen. But their steadfast ranks of infantry, their
lightly equipped fast Calvary (perfect for hit and run charging maneuvers)
their accurate long range artillery (they only have longbows) and their cool
Blue color would prove to be the deciding factor that would enable them to
emerge battered and scared, yet triumphant.

2nd place goes to the Black Knights.
3rd place goes to the Ninjas. Because of their organization, and honor.
4th place goes to the Crusaders. The Ninjas just edged them out.
5th place goes to the Wolfpack. They’re PERFECT for a giant melee, but their
lack of discipline cost them greatly.

Sincerely,
                        Richard

You can reach me at shroud_of_kung_fu@hotmail.com