 Castle / 4830
Re: CASTLE WARS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 5 Jun 2000 02:07:42 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Richard Noeckel writes:
Sergio Guerra wrote in Aquazone:

Free-for-all in the Aquazone!
If all the forces in the Aquazone were to go into an all-out battle
with each other, who would be the victor?

This questions implications intrigued me!

Of all the various lands and kingdoms in the Castle universe, which group
would survive a great war!

I’m NOT just talking good ( Royal Knights, Royal Knights, Crusaders… etc.) VS.
evil (Fright Knights, Wolfpack, Darkforest… etc.)

But, if each force ( all 12 ) entered into a gigantic battlefield, who would
emerge as the survivor!

These are the contenders:

Black Falcons
LEGOLAND Castle
Black Knights
Crusaders
Dark Forest
Dragon Masters
Forestmen
Fright Knights
Knights’ Kingdom
Royal Knights
Wolfpack
And yes, I'll include Ninja

I'd have to say that the BK and DM would form an alliance.  After all, their
shields are the same, sans color.  The combined force of both armies would
devastate anything.  They've got it all:  heavy calvary, footsoldiers, a naval
force, dragons, and "magick", via Majisto.  And, they've got the best
fortresses, with the exception of the Crusaders and RK.  Just my 2 cents!
-Chris