 Local / Canada / Ontario / 348
Re: Hobby Show--huh??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca.on
Date:
Mon, 26 Sep 2005 18:50:18 GMT

<snip>

Really we shouldn't pay for any of it.  Basically they are telling us
they don't want use back next year.

I hear thru the grapevine that many exhibitors aren't happy..

I have train modules that I can bring.  If anyone has access to folding tables,
I think that'd be better.

I'll look into the cost of electricity for the weekend.

I want to see everyone's creations as well, but if we all think that this will
ot be good for us, we'll collectively make that decision

If anyone else has ideas, please let me know

Derek

Dave K