 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14844
14843  |  14845
Subject:
Hobby Show... Moonbase Moonbase Moonbase... was - Re: Hobby Show--huh??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca.on
Date:
Thu, 29 Sep 2005 15:35:51 GMT

On a tangential note, we have an interest in doing a small moonbase layout--I
think we'll need to know who's interested--you don't have to post here, but
an e-mail to either myself or JeffVW (I think he said he's going to take the > lead on that one)

Why thank you for that intro Dave.

I am in fact taking the lead on organizing the moonbase layout at the hobby
show.

So if you have ever wanted to build a moonbase, anything spacey, or a space
monorail, Bring it with you to the Hobby Show!

For more moonbase info you can go here. http://www.zemi.net/moonbase/start/

and email me, if you are brinnig something so I can figure out the number of
tables we will need. and sort of pre-plan the layout.

Jeff VW