 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14841
Re: Hobby Show--huh??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca.on
Date:
Thu, 29 Sep 2005 14:33:50 GMT

<snip>

Agreed again.  What ever you decide, I'll chip in to help defray costs.

Derek

Well, if we're running a GBC all day, that'll be hard on batteries, even with
rechargables.

What else--anyone bringing MOCs that require power?

If we aren't worried about it, then it's still free for us, 'cause we have a
line on teh tables.

On a tangential note, we have an interest in doing a small moonbase layout--I
think we'll need to know who's interested--you don't have to post here, but an
e-mail to either myself or JeffVW (I think he said he's going to take the lead
on that one)

As well, I'd kinda like to do a mini battlebots, as stated earlier--really tiny
that'll fit in the 4x4 arena--just the controller and whatever you can build
around it, and that way Wayne can kill another control unit...

But if we do that, then there'll be batteries, and presumably battery
chargers...

Eh, I'll get my portable generator going--it'll be really noisy and generate
toxic fumes, but who cares :)

Dave K