 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14784
14783  |  14785
Subject:
Hobby Show--huh??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca.on
Date:
Mon, 26 Sep 2005 18:03:13 GMT

So I just received a phone call from Christine--she's helping organize the clubs
who are attending the hobby show.

so bottom line--we have to bring our own tables and chairs (or rent them)

AND if we want electicity, we have to rent that from the building.

which means the hobby show organizers are only providing the 'separation
curtains' and the floor space to the various clubs and such.

So, ummm...

This combined with the little issue with the event organizers promising
something with LEGO Canada, yet pretty much nada...

What's everyone thinking?

I can try to get my hands on some folding tables (or if anyone else has
contacts....)

And do we need power?

What's everyone's take on this?

I'll need to tell them by the end of the week if we're in or out.

Dave K