 Local / Canada / 1583
1582  |  1584
Subject:
Toronto Star tomorrow...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Sun, 22 Dec 2002 00:14:55 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hi folks,

I am told (by the copy desk editor who just called me) that there'll be a
big surprise in the Toronto Star's Sunday edition, tomorrow.

I encourage all of our Ontario Lego friends to go out and pick up a copy of
the Star tomorrow morning.  Nothing short of war with Iraq will stop it, but
who knows what those Americanos are planning.

Ahead of time, thanks to Derek Raycraft and Jeff Van Winden for helping out
with the "big project" as well as Dave for opening his home for photos.  Big
announcement, scans, details tomorrow morning, once it runs.

Calum