 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6055
Re: Toronto Star tomorrow...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Sun, 22 Dec 2002 14:55:46 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Allan Bedford writes:
Hi folks,

I am told (by the copy desk editor who just called me) that there'll be a
big surprise in the Toronto Star's Sunday edition, tomorrow.

I got my copy.

COOL!

Anyone scan it, or is there an online edition of the Star that features it?

I found their site www.thestar.com but it's on the 22nd already, and didn't
(in 2 min of searching) find how to see yesterday.

Actually, the article is in today's printed version of the Sunday Star (Dec 22).

Here's the link to the online version:

http://www.thestar.com/NASApp/cs/ContentServer?pagename=thestar/Layout/Article_Type1&c=Article&cid=1035775863435&call_pageid=968350130169&col=969483202845

I found it not on the front page, but rather under the GTA section.

Also, here's a try at one of those referenced shorter links.

http://shorterlink.com/?IZZ3HD

I hope one of those will get you there.  :)

All the best,
Allan B.