 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6075
Re: Toronto Star tomorrow...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 26 Dec 2002 01:55:25 GMT

"Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote in message

Note that in this case, "several" probably means 200 or so* but will
probably be interpreted by the newspaper's readers as meaning "eight if • you
count that big girl twice."

*Based on LUGOLA's demographics of approximately 10% female membership.

That may not be particularily representative, though.  For example,
rtlToronto has 0 female members.  That said, I don't think anyone honestly
cares in our group-we are what we are, and the issue has never really come
up.

In other words, no one cares if you have a penis.  We just care if you have
2 8880's.

    Iain