 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6073
Re: Toronto Star tomorrow...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Wed, 25 Dec 2002 04:23:22 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Allan Bedford writes:

Also, here's a try at one of those referenced shorter links.

http://shorterlink.com/?IZZ3HD

Thanks for posting the link!  That's a great article--but this sentence made
me laugh out loud:

"The global hub that connects enthusiasts together is Lugnet.com (Lego Users
Group Network), a Web site with 2,000 paid members, including several women."

Note that in this case, "several" probably means 200 or so* but will
probably be interpreted by the newspaper's readers as meaning "eight if you
count that big girl twice."

*Based on LUGOLA's demographics of approximately 10% female membership.

Derek