 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6053
Re: Toronto Star tomorrow...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Sun, 22 Dec 2002 14:17:20 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Allan Bedford writes:
Hi folks,

I am told (by the copy desk editor who just called me) that there'll be a
big surprise in the Toronto Star's Sunday edition, tomorrow.

I got my copy.

COOL!

Anyone scan it, or is there an online edition of the Star that features it?

I found their site www.thestar.com but it's on the 22nd already, and didn't
(in 2 min of searching) find how to see yesterday.