 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6056
Re: Toronto Star tomorrow...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Sun, 22 Dec 2002 15:21:47 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Allan Bedford writes:

<snip>

Nice fire station Dave.  Have you posted pics of it online before?  If so,
I've missed it until now.  Good work.

http://sparky.i989.net/legop3.htm

Have a boo!

<snip>

Regards,
Allan B.

*My only beef is that I wish the copy editor had taken the time to
investigate the proper capitalization of the LEGO company name.  It's like
spelling Kleenex with a small 'k', it shouldn't really happen.  :)

I agree--LEGO should always be in caps, some like to put the (r) afterwards,
and I should start... but too lazy ;)

Dave