 Local / Canada / 1582
Re: Toys R Us Canada -- December 21, 2002
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Sat, 21 Dec 2002 17:40:58 GMT

Robert Horvath wrote:

Hi,

Just came home from Toys R Us here in Kitchener, ON.  50% off on Alpha Team,
Jack Stone, Life on Mars, Select Studios, Bob the Builder and Soccer. • <snip good deals>
Sale runs through Dec 24.

Bob

Can I get a report from someone who went to the sale?
So what Studio sets are on sale, and which are not?  Does TRU accept the
Mania Magazine coupons on top of the sale?

I'm not braving the crowds for the last Saturday before Christmas, but
maybe there will be something left for Monday morning (no Sunday
shopping here).

Gail