 Local / Canada / 1580
1579  |  1581
Subject:
Toys R Us Canada -- December 21, 2002
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Sat, 21 Dec 2002 13:54:43 GMT

Hi,

Just came home from Toys R Us here in Kitchener, ON.  50% off on Alpha Team,
Jack Stone, Life on Mars, Select Studios, Bob the Builder and Soccer.

Best deals that I took advantage of were Soccer sets that were reduced and then
came up 50% off.

Pricing:

Fans Granstand   $4.97 Cdn
Blue Soccer Bus  $7.47 Cdn
Women's Team     $4.97 Cdn

Although price was not that great, I also purchased the red Adidas soccer bus
at $14.97 Cdn.

All the above are great parts and minifigure sets.

Sale runs through Dec 24.

Bob