 Local / Canada / 1021
Re: Largest Lego collection in Canada
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Wed, 6 Jun 2001 22:25:15 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca, Adam Murtha writes:
I don't know for sure, but checking the set lists for the LUGNET members in
Canada, the top people are:

James Brown with 117554 pieces and 707 sets.
Eric Lanteigne with 115750 pieces and 520 sets
Jeff Shiner with 87960 pieces and 728 sets.
Jean-Marc Détraz with 49230 pieces and 168 sets.
Kyle Jackson with 47452 pieces and 324 sets.

Woo-HOO!!  I made the Top 5!  Although not something I
should be proud of I guess  ;]

Actually, if you count the sets I have in the for sale
column, I go over 50,000.

But those numbers don't account for people who don't have the set list
filled out, or are not even offical LUGNET members.  Also not (likely)
included are the pieces that have been bought via eBay or other sources.

As well some of the sets in the LUGNET database have no piece counts.
So the sets will get counted, but the pieces will not.  This is
usually smaller sets though, so it likely doesn't have a huge impact
on the numbers.

I've gotta figure Kevin Wilson should be pretty high up on that list
in terms of parts he has at any given time.

KDJ
LUGNETer #203, Windsor, Ontario, Canada