 Local / Canada / 1022
1021  |  1023
Subject:
Wal-Mart Clearances
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Wed, 6 Jun 2001 22:41:31 GMT

G'day folks,

I haven't seen a lot of posts about these, so I figure I'd
mention some sightings.  I wandered into our local Wal-Mart
just for kicks and saw a bunch of stuff marked on clearance.
I didn't write anything down, but discouts varied from 25-50%
off.

Things I saw were:
5934 Track Master
5935 Island Hopper
6026 King Leo
7124 Flash Speeder
7104 Desert Skiff
6095 Royal Joust
7180 B-Wing
8516 The Boss (I think)
And I know there was more.  There were some bigger things marked
down a fair bit, and some little set down to $1.50 from 3.99 I
think.

Anyhow, it's worth visiting if you haven't been there in a while.

Oh, and the find of the day had to be the
6600 Highway Construction
at TRU that was well over $100!!  I can't remember
exactly how much because I was laughing too hard...  :]

KDJ
LUGNETer #203, Windsor, Ontario, Canada