 Local / Canada / 1018
1017  |  1019
Subject:
Largest Lego collection in Canada
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Wed, 6 Jun 2001 01:15:23 GMT

I'm moving into a new house in a couple of months and plan to do an inventory
and organization of my collection at that time.  Anyway, this got me thinking.
I wonder who has the largest collection of Lego in Canada?  This could be
broken down into two categories:
1)The most pieces,  and 2)The most complete sets (doubles don't count).

As I said I'll be inventorying my collection when I move, but as it stands now
I'd estimate 120,000 pieces and probably 300+ different sets.

So how large are some of the other collections out there?

AJ