 Local / Australia / New South Wales / Sydney / 210
Re: 21 days to go to LegOz 2000.3
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd
Date:
Sun, 14 May 2000 09:55:35 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd, James Howse writes:
Pete- Did you get all the TB1 pics?

Got 'em all, and I'm considering how and when to make it. Whilst it would make
an awesome capital ship for the battle, I think it would have an unfair
advantage over the rest of you, and I'm not sure International Rescue would
like me to mount a couple of quad turbo-laser turrents on their primary SAR
vehicle (let alone what it would do to the aerodynamics)!

Perhaps for this display at WFK, although it's a serious drain on the grey
slopes. Ahhh the dilemma! Too many models and not enough LEGO. Perhaps I'll
make it for a private showing and a photo-shoot for the website.

I haven't even started building for LegOz 2000.3, we've been too busy moving
house.

Pete Callaway