 Local / Australia / New South Wales / Sydney / 223
Re: 21 days to go to LegOz 2000.3
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd
Date:
Mon, 15 May 2000 18:21:19 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd, Kevin Hall writes:

I'll also be coming to this my first meeting....looking forward to it....for
the people who dont know me, I live on the Central Coast....but I'll be there,
maybe a bit late, but I'll be there.....I'm bringing with me one of my Castle
creations....I hope you like it.....if I can get it in the car that is....!!!

Kev emailed me a couple of images of his castles and they are very impressive
to say the least. I will understand if something similar doesn't fit in his
car. The Legoz get togethers are very casual affairs, no strict agendas
(agendas ? what agendas) and no strict timetables, so lob on in when you can.

pete.w