 Local / Australia / New South Wales / Sydney / 202
201  |  203
Subject:
21 days to go to LegOz 2000.3
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd
Date:
Sat, 13 May 2000 23:58:59 GMT

First reminder,
LegOz 2000.3 Sunday June 4th, 11am and on and on at the White House.

Prepare your glares and stomachs.

Looks like we have four warlords:- Richard.P,James.H,Pete.C,Dave.L.
Any more ?

Come hungry, Chilli is on the menu, probably from 1pm on.

Richard.P,is Eli coming, because we will have a 9v layout and every piece of
track is a help.

Anything to trade,bring it along,someone might show an interest.

Any ideas for the show at World4Kids bring them along, still to confirm
the date.

pete.w <aquanaut@optusnet.com.au>