 Local / Australia / New South Wales / Sydney / 215
Re: 21 days to go to LegOz 2000.3
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd
Date:
Sun, 14 May 2000 16:44:07 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd, Richard Parsons writes:

I have just posted some details on Ahab's crew.
http://www.hinet.net.au/~rparsons/port/sau/welcome.htm The text is only
first draft - it *will* get funnier once I run over it a few more times.

Hey, those black quards look particularly menacing, are those piratey torsos.
Now if La Perouse had some small boats like these, we would all be drinking
coffee out of bowls and have just finished using New Zealand as a nuclear
test site.

pete.w <aquanaut@optusnet.com.au>