 Local / Australia / New South Wales / Sydney / 217
Re: 21 days to go to LegOz 2000.3
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd
Date:
Sun, 14 May 2000 22:18:48 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd, Richard Parsons writes:
Peter Callaway wrote in message ...

I haven't even started building for LegOz 2000.3, we've been too busy
moving house.

Fine by me.  No doubt you've got some poorly armed marines, and if they
haven't got any heavy weapons or vehicles, cool - every battle needs
red-shirts ;-)

You won't be seeing my blokes used as cannon-fodder. The Corellian Heavy
Assault Blaster Rifle is standard equipment for my shock troops, not to
mention a squad of Jedi armed with lightsabres and sniper blasters (for those
times when the Force just isn't enough), and those Jedi capes are blaster
proof too!

I'm aiming for a heavily mechanised force, with losta vehicles to drive around
and create general hell for the enemy.

I have just posted some details on Ahab's crew.
http://www.hinet.net.au/~rparsons/port/sau/welcome.htm The text is only
first draft - it *will* get funnier once I run over it a few more times.

Very nice, very nice indeed. I note that the Saucy Sue is absent from the
pics. No doubt you're taking a "winged keel" approach and keeping her under
wraps until she decends from the heavens on a river of fire, belching death
and destruction on all and sundry.

See you in June - be ready or be dead ;-)

Lord Grand Admiral Darth Callaway-Kenobi.... out.