 Local / Australia / New South Wales / Sydney / 214
Re: 21 days to go to LegOz 2000.3
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd
Date:
Sun, 14 May 2000 16:15:49 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd, Santosh Bhat writes:
In lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd, Peter White writes:
First reminder,
LegOz 2000.3 Sunday June 4th, 11am and on and on at the White House.

Looks like we have four warlords:- Richard.P,James.H,Pete.C,Dave.L.
Any more ?

Uhmm not me, though I will have a Tourist car on a train to transport troops .

Maybe the train layout should pass through/by the battlefield, as long as
people don't waste ammunition taking potshots (steady now pete.c !)

Well since the last LegOz I've aquired a heap more 9V track, so I don't think
I'll bring any of the 12V stuff along. Eli spoke to me on the phone and said • he
had a mega-track layout in mind and required some assistance from me.

But in the meannwhile, with the 9V track that I have, my suggested layout is • up
at
http://homepages.ihug.com.au/~bhatfmly/Lego/layout3.jpg

This requires about 2m x 2m space to work,(if thats available Peter), and if • we
hook up two transformers should allow two trains to run at the same time
without colliding.

Yep this sort of space is available,probably a bit more if we want to go
around the BrikWars pit.

pete.w <aquanaut@optusnet.com.au>