 Local / Australia / New South Wales / Sydney / 220
Re: 21 days to go to LegOz 2000.3
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd
Date:
Mon, 15 May 2000 04:25:34 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd, Peter White writes:
...and have just finished using New Zealand as a nuclear test site.

You don't need to be French to jump on that one, that sounds like a great
idea!!! <rumage, rumage, searches around for nuclear warhead - the one I keep
for "personal consumption"> Blast! Must have left them in my other pants!

OK, they get off this time, but when I find it... POW! Right in the kisser.

<sound of swelling harps, the image shimmers, Pete wakes up> Oh, sorry, I was
dreaming about LegOz 2000.3... Lunch already? Don't mind if I do!

Pete Callaway