 Local / Australia / New South Wales / Sydney / 226
Re: 21 days to go to LegOz 2000.3
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd
Date:
Tue, 16 May 2000 03:54:30 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd, Peter White writes:
LegOz 2000.3 Sunday June 4th, 11am and on and on at the White House.

Prepare your glares and stomachs.

Looks like we have four warlords:- Richard.P,James.H,Pete.C,Dave.L.

Checked out Richard's page -- as Judith Lucy says, "Lordy me". My platoon of
knights in dingy armour are going to look pretty sad lined up against their
spacefaring opponents, and I'm really not sure how they travelled 11000 years
into the future (put it down to wormholes I suppose). Thankfully they're
supported by a jet powered cloud, a requisitioned 7130, an All Battlefield
Speeder with VSG (these last two carry a full complement of macho types), and
an ugly surprise from SW EpII.

Come hungry, Chilli is on the menu, probably from 1pm on.

superb

Anything to trade,bring it along,someone might show an interest.

Anyone interested in some old town bits and pieces (flags, road-signs, red-
hubbed wheels, windshields etc)?

Any ideas for the show at World4Kids bring them along, still to confirm
the date.

Re date: 11 June would be okay for me.

See you at planet pete,
dave