 Local / Australia / New South Wales / Sydney / 209
Re: Powerhouse museum
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd
Date:
Sun, 14 May 2000 09:09:26 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd, Richard Parsons writes:
The Powerhouse (great museum of engineering history) hosts all sorts of
stuff from time to time.  I don't recall seeing Lego there, but it would not
surprise me.  However Lego is not a standing display there.  I have a vague
recollection of hearing about a show there sometime in the last five years
or so, but maybe I'm actually remembering the 30 years of trek exhibition.

Sorry Ben, there is not much in this for you.

Fair enough...Just thought I'd check as there may have been some interesting
models. I actually heard this quite a few years ago, but only thought to ask,
in case there was something still there, and no-one else knew

Thanks for the info

Benjamin Whytcross
b_whytcross@hotmail.com [Home]
bwhytcro@pacificaccess.com.au [work]