 Local / Australia / New South Wales / Sydney / 200
Re: Captain Ahab's Blood Chilling Glare
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd
Date:
Thu, 11 May 2000 02:09:25 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd, James Howse writes:
Blood Chilling Glare (+3 CP)
The blood chilling glare, proudly perfected by Ancient Britsh Armed Forces
(and occasionally used by hollywood vampires) leaves the victim transfixed,
bunny-in-the-spotlight style. Used in close combat against an enemy (UR 2) the
opponent has no counter attacks and the user gets a +2 CC UR for the round
since his opponent is much easier to hit. Used against civilans or lower
ranking troops  within 6 studs (2") gives the affected troop a stupendous feat
as they are driven to perform under the fearsome gaze of a commanding officer.

Gentlemen, I am flattered at the prospect of the BCG being accepted as a
battlefield weapon.

And I plan to use it, obviously.

Armed with muskets (bows and arrows against the light) no doubt the squad will
go down in a heap.  But it will be a dignified heap, with not a wavering upper
lip to be seen.

Might have to organise an extra general purpose vehicle or two to move them
around.

Off to build.....

Richard
Still baldly going...