 Local / Australia / New South Wales / Sydney / 181
180  |  182
Subject:
Is there a White in the house?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd
Date:
Mon, 8 May 2000 01:42:20 GMT

What address should we be using to contact you Pete? I mailed about a week ago
asking if you were still interested in 6462 Aerial Recovery. You haven't
caught the lovebug have you? Anyway, just wondering. I understand if you're
busy, I've just returned to Uni, ouch!

Another Q. I thought of is, what's happening with LegOz3? Are we set on doing
the pubic display at W4K or is that a seperate deal on a dfferent day?

James (the insationably curious)