 Local / Australia / New South Wales / Sydney / 183
Re: Is there a White in the house?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd
Date:
Mon, 8 May 2000 13:21:51 GMT

What address should we be using to contact you Pete?
So please send any emails to <aquanaut@optusnet.com.au>
I'm a Lugnet member now, just waiting on my envelope.

That's something I shoud prolly do, ... sometime.

Another Q. I thought of is, what's happening with LegOz3? Are we set on doing
the pubic display at W4K or is that a seperate deal on a dfferent day?

LegOz 2000.3 definitely on June 4 from 11am.

Excellent! I'll be there!
Do you want to orgainse/run the brikwars thing or are you looking to contract
that out?

The W4K show will have to be a Saturday after, still to confirm with the
manager as to which date. Hopefully you will be able to bring along something
magical like your green train ?

As long as it's not to long after, exams are aroundthe end of june.

Sounds like good news about the Mountain Pirate Ship.
Still interested in the 6462, what sort of dollar figure do you want to put
on it. Paul.B has been raiding my jewel-box so I need to take a stock count.
Do you want to factor the pod-racers into the deal somehow ?

Prolly 'bout $55 after shipping, that ok? How about I pay the difference, and
I'll take a podrace. We'll make a seperate deal on the gems, what else are you
after? (in terms of small parts)?

James (who's so far behind, he's ahead)