 Local / Australia / New South Wales / Sydney / 193
Re: Captain Ahab suffers carnage (Tank Stream 11788)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd
Date:
Wed, 10 May 2000 06:16:48 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd, Richard Parsons writes:
In lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd, James Howse writes:
I've the 2000version printed out (bedtime reading) and haven't spotted any
holes, I'm happy with whatever though there are some things to go through,
Brik wars is very customisable. For the record, the things are (these are my
suggestions only feel free to disagree/suggest otherwise)

2000 it is, and your rules sound fine to me.

On the SP thing, I may have to see if I can find a Tecnhomage or something.

I'm happy with SP's, in a limited way (I was thinking of a strategically
placed trap-brick which activates a four-foot high mini mushroom cloud, but I
guess that falls under weapons of mass destruction).

The Force is good, and how about categorising Richard's infamous Blood
Chilling Glare (BCG) so professionally employed by the soldiers at Fort Block?
That's gotta be worth a few hitpoints, or at the very least take the player
out for a round and require them to have a valium and a good lie down before
rejoining the fray.

Pete Callaway (has anyone else noticed we've slipped over the 1000 mark?)