 Local / Australia / New South Wales / Sydney / 190
Re: Captain Ahab suffers carnage (Tank Stream 11788)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd
Date:
Wed, 10 May 2000 02:49:32 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd, James Howse writes:
Given that the redoubtable Mr Rayhawk has seen fit to confer a +2 CC bonus on
the women, one'd be a fool to leave 'em out of the fun.

Hmmm sounds very technical.  Have we settled on a version of Brikwars?

I'm assuming that the 1998 version is current canon, given that 2000 seems to
be a bit incomplete yet.  Or is it?

Richard
Still baldly going.....