 Local / Australia / 9106
Re: Next National Meet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 25 Jun 2002 09:12:11 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richie Dulin writes:

Maybe there is...

When I flew up to Brisbane, I was on the same flight as the Australian
Chamber Orchestra. Their 'cellos get a seat each. And a special 'cello
seatbelt each.

Now a 'cello is definitely outside the carry-on guidelines... maybe you
could belt your MOC next to you (if the airline doesn't like this, you could
always borrow a 'cello case for the trip..).

Mind you.... you may have a hard time crawling around under the seats to
find the bits that fall off.

"'scooze me Sir... may I have a seat for my Giant Lego Minifig I made?"
But an extra ticket (even a cheap one) for a MOC might be a tad extravagant.

I remember taking a giant Tiger soft toy on the plane some years back, they
actually made me put him into a separate seat, with a seat belt on, got a
few strange looks... but ya get that.  Great conversational piece too ;)

Cheers
Big Ears

;)

Richie Dulin