 Local / Australia / 9088
Re: Lego World Club Magazine No. 2 - 2002
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 22 Jun 2002 08:16:27 GMT

Other than throwing tomatoes & eggs at the pollies, you mean??????

Well, if we choose a long weekend, we can probably fit in both activities :-)

Hmmm... Mel was complaining about the cold in Brisbane on the long
weekend... imagine Mel in Canberra in June!

Still, I'd be strongly in favour of Canberra for a national meet.

Yes, but presumably our next OzFest won't be held for a least a few months,
which will give Canberra time to warm-up.

The other problem is the need for someone in Canberra to organise it! I haven't
heard any volunteers yet. (Thus providing a conversational opening for someone
from Canberra who wanted to propose such a thing but felt a little shy about
it.)

Kerry